As the year is coming to an end, sales reps who are behind targets will be feeling nervous & jittery. Here are some ways that you can use to hit the end of year sales target.
1. Review list of prospects in your pipeline. Focus on those in the “Warm Zone” of the pipeline and categorize them based on reason they are not moving to the next stage. The lesser the reason they have to not purchase your products/services, the higher chance of closing them still this year.
2. Incentify those in the “Hot zone” of the pipeline, throw in an additional usage incentive beyond what was initially communicated. Or throw in an additional training session/maintenance on the product (where applicable)
3. Look for remaining budget. Its using this year’s budget for next year’s purposes. Even in a corporate setting it is not uncommon for departments to find themselves with surpluses, especially in Asia where conservative spending is heavily practiced until the end of the year when they find themselves being less tensed about purchases
4. Ask for referrals from existing clients to anyone else that are currently looking for solutions/products similar to those that you provide. With a direct recommendation & referral it will help to reduce the initial sales efforts by a lot as compared to a lead that you need to generate on your own.
5. Leverage on existing Social & Professional platforms. There are so many more ways to get your product to your customers than ever before, they are free to use and when utilized well, it can become a powerful leads generation tool.Some of the benefits of social media marketing include:
- More access to qualified leads.
- More channels to sell your product.
- Lower costs to acquire customers.
Want to find out more on this topic? We will be sharing more in a LIVE webinar on December 7th.
Find out more about this event here
About Canvass Consulting
Canvass Consulting is a turnkey sales agency for companies to engage on a short-term basis for new market sales feasibility studies. Our key service helps our clients generate more revenue streams by executing sales efforts on their behalf in the local market and our strength lies in the ability to penetrate the market efficiently & effectively within a short period of time to provide our clients clarity on the market’s response to their products & services.
At Canvass Consulting, we are your local sales team that helps discover revenue potentials in new markets while reducing your risk, time, human resources & cost in your bid for expansions beyond your shores.
Find out how can we have helped other companies with their sales expansions